Monday, September 02, 2002

AAAh! What cruel decision I must make! WITCH part 3 is NOW in the stores. But the stores are not open yet! And when they are, I will be at school! And what if they get sold out? How long will they last? Will I make it on time after school? When will I be out of school anyway? *thinks*. I believe I have till the 6th period. That would be somewhere around 3... I think... I just have to look sweet at my mommy.
Dang, she doesn't want to help. *says a prayer* please let there be one left! I'll be in the story at 3.45 pm! That shouldn't be too hard, is it?
Yesterday I wrote *can't tell*. So, that's finished also. And this morning I got 2 new pages of the Serenay Moon comic chapter 1! Wai! Way to go Tiamat! You are so great!! Oh yeah, yesterday I also wrote 54. I thought I had to write 53. Oops, my mistake. It was 54 ^_^.
Uhm... that would be all..... yeah....
Here is Chapter 4. Again it will be 2 days in 1.

Kitt Goes France
Chapter 4: Dogs on the beach


When I woke up the next morning, I realised that this night I slept quite well. No crying kids, just barking dogs. Not my dogs of course, mine are well behaved!! ^_^. I woke up at 8.45 am realising I couldn't sleep any more. I hate those days. Then ya wanna sleep, but can't!
I wanted to write my postalcards, but had no clue what to write! So, I didn't do that. Instead, I made 2 drawings that day. Out of boredom, I managed to write the cards anyway. Most of them had a tiny drawing (only on those I knew would like it and from a few I simply forgot) and of course, my personal stamp I bought in the Efteling! Turtles!! Wai! Turtles are soooooooo cute!
My mom and I went to Montalivet; she and my aunt had spotted a shop with Anime Shirts, so, I wanted to check that out. Guess what? They only had 1 shirt! Nothing more! I didn't like that shirt either. Too red. When we came back, we saw my dad drawing (he wants to pick it up again; when he was young he could draw great; but only copy-drawing). Oh course, this is fine, but he left my tent open!! He didn't understand why I was angry; now there would be bugs everywhere in my tent! Later it turns out there weren't any bugs in my tent.
There was also a circus in Montalivet. We saw a truck with tigers driving towards it shouting all kinds of things. We drove a while behind the tigers. In Montalivet, they only have 1 day circusses. That's because there are only tiny villages there.
I also found out that the parents from that crying %^*& weren't send away. They just moved to a cottage on the camping.
The next day we went to the beach and it was a lovely day. We also met my aunt on the beach and together with her and my uncle we walked. The dogs really loved it (though my biggest dog found a rock again). My mom comes here for 3 years now and she never had any problems. Suddenly a Life Guard came running at us and demanded the dogs went on a leesh. My aunt only asked where the sign was- because there was NO sign at all! The Life Guard refused to listen and left. So, we walked on. Another came. Yelled something and left. More came; driving like idiots in cars- all yelling. I suggested to put the dogs on the leesh, just to avoid problems but even my mom disagreed; it isn't that much trouble to stay polite. On life guard called names at my aunt and gave her the finger and they even called a policeman (who looked like a civillian) and there was a lot of yelling and stuff. My aunt just tried to explain what happened and that she didn't accept it being insulted. But, this policemaen didn't wanted to listen also!
After a while, my aunt left angry and he wanted to follow her, but then my superdupergreat daddy burst in with the words: "Excuse me sir, could you explain it to me? I don't understand." Calmly he talked at the policeman and he calmed down also. The matter of why the dogs weren't allowed was explained and my dad even managed to find some holes- it turns out the French law isn't very clear! Dogs are never allowed on the beach, but when the Life Guards can't see them, they let them stay. My dad then asked how fur those guards could see, and was it with or without binoculars. The policeman had no answer. Then he asked from which point. If you move closer to the beach, you can't see what's behind you. Again, he had no answer (Way to go daddy!)
The officer then explained why he was called: the Guards had told him the dogs had bitten one of them. What the freak?! Our dogs?! Biting?! Where was I? Impossible! Our dogs have never bit anyone! This was a great insultment to me- no one accuses MY DOGS of biting. But, I had to stay calm- I let my dad do the talking. He said it was not true, he said that he was willing to listen to anyone, but they must tell the truth. No wonder this policeman was angry when he first came, he was called for a lie!
So, with trembling legs my dad and I left (I had the trembling legs). I then found a pair of sunglasses; UV 400 and brand Bialucci. Looks quite expensive and looks great on me! =P.
I posted the cards (8th of August) and drew some more pictures. I felt shaking all the time, but it slowly vanished... when I went to bed...

To be continued...

No comments: