Friday, September 27, 2002

I hate having a cold. First of all, I can't seem to warm up and my nose is just... stuffed with things I don't even want to know what they are!! Second, I got a bloodnose yesteday and that was very annoying. Because I was tired, I went to bed at 8 pm (early, ne?) and woke up tired! How on earth is that possible! Tonight I'll go to bed early again since I'll have to work tomorrow. Ew... work.
Anyway, went to school for only 1 hour. I didn't have any more classes and boy- what a waste of time it was! We had to talk about our first impressions on our new school where we'll learn to teach in practise. Mine is near my home, but the guy who is the actual teacher... seems uminterested in me. It's like he only accepted me in class is because they get paid for it. I know, it's my own responsibility and all, but the way he said that to me... I hope it was because of the 25th anniversery of the school and that he was really busy, but so far, I don't like him.
But, I'm still lucky. One of my classmates has something equal to hell: in the morning she has a teacher as example who could be best described as Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo, or Usagi from Sailor Moon, or Mika from Serenay Moon. In one word: Chaos. All kids just do whatever they want and she doesn't mind. In the morning, they have about 1 hour of class and the rest is just... chaos. And what does this woman say: Well, I think I really have a great style of teaching! O.o
In the afternoon she has a man as example. He said: Oh, you'll probably want to watch for a long while ne? She: No, I'm here to teach! Oh, okay, then you can give History each thursday! And history is all they get that afternoon! They start at 1.15 pm and end at 2.15 with history. Then the kids can do whatever they want..... and again chaos.
They are going to find another class for my classmates cuz this is... crap. Crappy Chaos.
And another classmate: we started in Septembre with school and ever since we started she has been sick 1 day. On that day, we only had 1 hour of school, just like today. So, she only missed 1 hour of class (which wasn't an important hour too!!) in the whole year so far!
The next day, she found a letter in her mailbox: 'I have noticed you missed a lot of class and things are going wrong with you. You must change this behaviour otherwise you won't make this year!'
She was shocked... she only missed 1 unimportant hour! She was quite pissed about it and I understand that. She mentioned that to the teacher who send her that letter and he didn't understand why she was angry. He only cared about her; he didn't feel it as being too much.
Is he brainless?! Sending such a letter after a girl missed 1 hour because she was sick?!

No comments: