Sunday, September 29, 2002

OKay, that does it. I'm seriously doubting if I should continue to post my art on the web. For fun, I checked the site GenieHarem and enjoyed the Anime Art. Suddenly I saw some Serenay Moon pics drawn by Demitiri. Since he linked at them on his own very tiny page (I should link it =S) I figured out he donated them himself (and he did).
Then I spotted another picture, called rinigenie.jpg. Hey, the name sounds familiar... the drawing style looks familiar.... THE SIGNATURE LOOKS FAMILIAR. What tha freak; I drew that! I drew it for Dreaming Moon and now it's suddenly on Genie Harem! Who asked me if I thought it was okay that it was there?
So, I checked out the links. Oh yeah, and the link posted on the pic suddenly was deleted too so there is no credit at all besides my signature. NO-ONE is credited! They took the pics from all around the web and credit no one!
And I actually worry a bit too. Demitiri gave the serenay moon pics. Serenay Moon belongs to us. Yet we are not credited. Anyone can take those pictures from that site... so they can easily steal it.
I started to like that site and now I don't. Simply because they don't credit anyone. I learned a lesson on the net: always credit. It's not fair using someone else's picture without asking them first, but this way, the artists can't be asked! At least tell me who donated them, so I can flame them!

No comments: