Friday, September 20, 2002

I bought Elfquest's final episode and to be honest, it was a disappointment. It had so many words >_<. It was like reading a book! I was so looking forward to it! Beautiful pictures, okay, but... not a comic. But, what will happen now? Will the publish Wild Hunt here? I truly hope so. I adore Ember and I'm a great fan of Lorraine Reyes work. She draws so pretty ^_^.
And as for today... 1 hour of class and actually.... not that intresting.
It's like rain, on your wedding day. It's a free ride, that you've already paid
I so love Ironic from Alannis (?) Morrisette. Hehe, it's eps 27's midi. Sunday I'll get the review from Animates Reviews for the site. I sighed myself up for that since hardly anyone tells me how I could improve.
Buy stuff from my Neopets shop. I want Neopoints. I love Neopoints. Give me Neopoints.

No comments: