Saturday, September 07, 2002

Bwah. I can only whine on Saturday. But who can blame me? I spend my whole valuable morning with people who simple don't understand me! They are so... STUPID! I hate them. (Please note: if you haven't discovered this by yourself yet; this is how every saterday post will look) 'Don't make so much noise'. 'Why are you always so cranky?' 'Gosh, you are so depressing.' 'Mm, you are really weird; should I be worried now?'
And 2 new ones: 'You are scary'. 'Your parents didn't raise you well'. Say whatever you want about me, but never touch my parents, my sister, my dogs or my friends! Ellen, you are history! I'm only allowed the breathe there and she the one who always complains about me and today she complained non stop about the mail being late! If I do that, I get a long list that I should be cheerful and not that cranky bla bla bla. Guess who makes me cranky?!
And the scary remark: We came to the subject hating people and I told them when I really really really hate a person I sometimes write a story where he or she dies. If I truely hate them, I make them die several times. It has no plot, simply my rage, frustration, anger and violence in it. I never let it read to anyone. And they thought that was not normal! I gave them the option: I could write my frustration down on a piece of paper or let them go out and actually hurt a person! Not a hard choice, ne? And like they are such saints. I bet they sometimes felt like bashing someones face in the wall too. But nooooooo, they claim that when they have a thought like that, they push it away because 'it's not a nice thing to do'. Hmpf, at least I let my frustration go out on a safe way! They just pile it up. I always wish that their bikes will get a flat tire when they are walking their block, but I always fear that something like that will happen to me. 'Wat u niet wilt dat u geschied, wenst u een ander niet' (If you don't want it to happen to yourself, don't wish it at someone else). But it would be so much fun, just for one simple day, that they have tuns of mail, tuns of packages and flat tires while I hardly have anything at all. Just one sweet day of revenge.
In case you wondered, there are a few other things I really like to do when I have a lot of frustration I hardly can cope it any more: Playing Doom (killing aliens with one blast; too bad the computer that had that game on it broke down ;_;), Playing Dungeon Keeper (I'm an Evil OverLord!!) and jumping on an egg-box (without eggs).
If I pile my frustration up, it can come out these ways: I get a nervous-break down (the most safest way) or I get really really really angry and when I get like that even my sister is afraid of me!
So, what do you prefer? Me writing down a scenarion that will never happen by my own hands, or Kitt the Raged Insane KillerMachine? (though I will never kill anyone! I already cry when I accidentally killed a snail!)
So, don't worry. I'll keep writing down my frustration. I guess that would be the best option... or am I really a weirdo now?

No comments: