Monday, September 23, 2002

Unbelievable! I have till January time to visit about 6 cultural things! I can choose from museums, galleries etc etc. And I have to interview an artist! However, the teacher only conciders an artist as an artist when he or she completed the art school. What the freak?! So I'm not an artist?! You don't have to study for it. And most of the people who study make pieces of art I don't understand a thing about!
I wished I could interview any artist. They I'd have about.... *counts* at least 5-6 people to choose from! All are artists, but none of them studied for it- or, my guess is are studying a bit for it. Fortenately, my dad knows someone who knows someone and that way I can interview someone.
The teacher asked my honest opinion about it. I answered honestly: I wasn't in the mood for it. Why? Because I HAVE to. If it was my free will, I would have liked it to visit a museaum. Now I MUST visit one.
Then the whole class said I was being ridiculous, because I could choose almost anywhere I wanted to go! That still doesn't change the fact I must do it. They just don't understand it. It's just like reading a book for school. I like reading books, but if I must read a book, I'm not in the mood for it. It takes the fun away from it. That doesn't matter which book it is.
I want to do these things because I want it, not because the school wants me to do it! Is that so hard to understand?!
And I probably won't do much homework today ^_^. Oops.

No comments: