Wednesday, September 25, 2002

W00t! What do you guys think of my new comment line? I never knew it was gonna be so easy... I never knew YACCS remembered my password; cuz I know I haven't. I probably have it somewhere....... Probably....Oh drats... can't find any notice with a password somewhere around here. Drats times 2. Oh, goody. I can get my password get send to me. I'll do that sometime soon. I hope.
Today? Well, nothing special- and looking at the time I should get to bed too >_<. Went to school, got bored, made a few asignments but mostly, made a template for a friend who wants to make a KissDoll 100% by herself. I'll trace it tomorrow since I want to give it ready for usage.
Then I came home (we were send home early! Wai!) and great; my dad decided not to pick up dinner for me because he couldn't reach me on my cell phone! And then he doesn't understand why I was angry! I said this morning to my mom: Mom, I'll be home at 5 pm, so if dad gets dinner, get me something too! She said it to him but NOOOOO, he just had to verify it and since my cell phone is downstairs and without sound (because of collage- I hate it when one goes off! And most of the time they pick it up too and chat!! Argh!) I didn't hear it. However, I once told my dad: call home too! Because if I'm behind the computer, I won't hear my cell phone!!!
When will the guy learn?!
And swimming lessons was quite quiet.... A kid was so annoyingly annoying that even my partner gave up with him. If he won't make the swimming exam, it's not our fault. We try; he simply doesn't listen. And I had 2 little kids crying because they lost their 'flipper'/ 'fin'. Actually, it was quite cute. They were so tiny and we did it for the first time! I just hope it won't stay that way each lesson. I had one like that the last season. I'm very proud at her now; she hard cries and is even a tiny bit .... well... she dares a lot more. I'm so proud.
And... Kitty caught a cold *sniff*

No comments: