Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Not much to tell; I traded my day off for a day at my new school. Next week they are having some party and it has no use to come there. Maybe I'll come for about an hour or so, but I don't know anyone there so why should I come?
Anyway, my dad called Iiyama again and roughly speaking, this was their reply: 'What the? Who said that? What a load of *****! She has 8 workingdays to return it, no matter what the problem is. They have to give her a new screen. When she goes back, she can tell them that and if they create any problems; here is my name, a piece of the policy she can show and from now on even the factory knows about it. Don't worry, she'll get her new screen'.
To be short: Good job Iiyama! Kick those shopkeeper's butt! Hehe!
Okay.... I musn't forget I have to finish the Postbank Sinterklaas calendar. I have th drawings roughly made, but I have to trace them and then my dad has to scan them. It will be done in a day, but I'm pushing everything away! I think I'm just lazy >_<. I also need to make birthday presents and the Serenay Moon calendar. Oh well, at least I almost finished one set of the KissDoll I'm making with Luna Puella..... wait a minute, that's not true. She is making it. She codes everything, I only deliver the pics. So... actually... she is making the kissdoll.....

No comments: