Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I can't wait till thursday! Why? Because then episode 8 from Card Captor Sakura and Sailor Moon comes! And if I followed everything well, that means Ami and Li Syoran (or whatever his name is spelled). Sy-thingie looks so cool! I simply love his outfits. I just wished they gave him a bit better voice. Oh well, he only said one line.
I also found out we have the North American Version of CCS, but on the order it's supposed to be. I already thought things were weird. Tori sounded as a japanese name but isn't! And they used Madison Taylor. Though her watch had written Tomoyo over it. *sighs*
As for Sailor Moon, Mamoru was quite... nice today.
And hurray for Cindy, this is the second time she said Bunny instead of Serena! Good for you girl, you might actually LEARN to introduce an Anime the proper way. I think someone actually saw the Anime before they wrote down what it was about. I bet it was because of Luna Puella and me; we both complained about the mistakes Cindy Pielstroom (?) made in the introductions... though.... a thank you would be nice.
First 4 hours off; then school. Drats.I'll be home about 6 p.m. And I have school tomorrow too! Argh! Why did they choose to air CCS and SM on thuesday too?! The only free day (most of the time) and I have to wake up early just to tape it!!

No comments: