Sunday, September 29, 2002

I have a new Serenay Moon Messageboard http://kittyocean.hyperboards2.com/index.cgi. I know, I'm announcing it everywhere, but I really want to delete the old one. Okay, it has just as much ads, but it's easier for me to delete unwanted messages if they appear. AND only I decide when a message gets deleted and not Bravenet. Don't get me wrong, I like Bravenet. They have a lot of cool free stuff. I just like this messageboard more. AND you can even send private messages to others!

And as for today: I went to a gallaria in a city nearby. I had to go because of school. It was really tiny so I could have been done really early, but that woman over there was so enthusiastic and boy, she had a lot of intresting stuff to share, about how we should teach kids to draw. It was really intresting; we talked for about an hour!
Yesterday my grandmother came and we went out for dinner. We ate pancakes in a restaurant and wehn I got my ice cream, I walked back to the waitress (it was really quiet and she was busy with my father's sorbet) and said: 'Maybe it's just a thought, but I think a spoon would be handy too!'. She apologised and gave me one ^_^. I thought it was amusing. Then I went to bed early again cuz I had a splitting headache.
Now... you might think... WHEN WILL SHE FINALLY GET BETTER?! Well, good news: I'm in the final stage of my cold ^_^. A sniff here, a cough there, but nothing big any more ^_^. I can actually breathe again!

Finally, I would like to thank Cat because she edits Serenay Moon for me. Thank you! Arigatou (I think).

No comments: