Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Things I hate: People who tell me how a computer works while they hardly can find the on switch themselves! *huff,puff* God, what an arrogant ditz that was, telling me that a computer crash was a bad excuse for not doing our homework, because, after all... A COMPUTER CAN'T CRASH THAT SUDDENLY! *curses* Of course they can crash easily. The word 'crash' has written it all over it!
Don't worry, it wasn't my computer that crashed and it turned out only the internet crashed, but DANG, I know way more from a computer than she does and then she tells ME how a computer works?! It's like me telling Luna Puella how the Kiss-Coding works. *wants to kick Angela's butt all over the net*. I don't know a thing about Kiss-Coding!
And we had more computer problems. My sister bought her own computer and not too long ago she also bought a screen. 500 Euro, flat screen- very great quality. However, when she turned the computer on, it turned out 1 pixel was broken. In the center of her screen she has a red dot. Very annoying and it first appeared 1 second after starting the computer. So, it's not her fault or old age. She called the shop telling them she wanted a new screen (500 Euro is expensive enough; and it's the center of the screen!). Their reply: Sorry Miss, we have a 3 pixel policy. We can't take it back unless 3 pixels are broken. What the freak?! This screen certainly is going back! And my sister WILL get a new screen! She has 8 days to return it if she isn't satisfied. That's normal in the Netherlands. So, the friend who installed the pc: Okay; easy. We aren't satisfied.
So, I have good hope. But Iiyama..... So far I can't say anything nice about them. Maybe later; depends on how they are going to solve this problem. 3 pixel policy, my ***. That wasn't found in the guide, the receipt (?) or near or in the store. They have no right!

No comments: