Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Okay, spend my day at school realising it was almost a waste of time. Why almost? I did an asignment by just being in class and got explanation about another. And I won a prize by showing a simple math excersise at the 'Abacus'. Just showing it how I would explain it to kids how to use it. It's a crappy prize though, some magazine the teacher had too much from and she had to get rid of it. Might come in handy though ^_~. And she was amazed how I managed to trade in 10 '1' poinst (eenheden called here; numbers 1 till 9) for 1 '10' point (tientallen; numbers 10, 20, 30 etc) at the same time while holding it with my other hand. Confused? Me too. Doesn't matter. I just did something she never managed to accomplish *wai, grin*
And for your reading pleasure, a small story at the bottom of this page; 100% ©2002 by me so no stealing! Unless you give me credit ^_^.

No comments: