Thursday, September 26, 2002

Me: *cries huge waterfalls of tears*
You: What's the matter, what is the matter?!
Me: It's horrible!!
You: What? What?
Me: I was looking so forward to it!
You: Oh wait, I remember, that Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura eppie! You saw it?
Me: *cries again*
You: Jeez, grow up!
Me: But your don't understand! They named that very cute looking guy in CCS Li; they gave him his last name as first name!!!!
You: And? Happened before. No biggie.
Me: And they.... Ami... she...
You: They named her Ami? How great!
Me: They named her Sailor Mercurius!
You: *silence*
Me: *sniff*
You: You... you must be kidding. They didn't; please... tell me they didn't!
Me: *nod, nod*
You: WAAAAAAAH!
Me: And to top things off... I'm not feeling that well.
You: They didn't... they didn't... tell me they didn't....

No comments: