Saturday, September 28, 2002

I think some people are getting scared of me, or think I'm a meanie. Woops. Heh, I know, I can't be friends with anyone, but so far, on the internet, no one seems to hate me yet. Or at least that I know of ^_^. To all, I'm really sweet, but once a month, when the moon does those weird things, I can be a bit... different. No, not a werewolf. It must be the moon; what else could it be? If once a month the moon can turn people into werewolves, it shouldn't be that hard to have an other effect on normal people. Normal? Okay, I'm not normal, but I'm a person so I blame it on the moon. Or Evil Emperor Zorg. He even is responsible for the itch on my littlest toe (stole that one from Buzz Lightyear =P)
Okay, how many lines did I use and actually said anything? I think only the first 2-3 lines make sense. ^_^*. So, what happened today. A woman tried to insult me today at work. She said that I was trying to be smart because I was right and she was wrong. Her exact words: 'Look, University must be starting soon again'. I wanted to say this: 'Well, at least I'm qualified to go to University'. But I didn't say it. If I would have said it, I would have had a big fight on my head. She is so brainless! Trying to insult me while in the end... she never could insult me that way. I'm not that smart but hey, way smarter than she is. At least I have a High School Degree fit for University. And she? She made a 'career' out of being a Mail Deliverer *hehe- evil laughs*

No comments: