Saturday, September 14, 2002

You won't believe it. I will shock you to death with this news... but... I had a nice day at work!!! That **** Ellen moved over to the other side so she couldn't whine about me anymore! Another idiot came to fill in a blank spot and gosh- how stupid can someone be?! She was... literarry (still can't write that word) ... dumb!
I now remember. I had a bad dream last night. About my mom dying in front of me. What the hell is wrong with me?! Ever since the father of a friend of mine died, I keep on having these dreams! First my sister died, next my grandfather came visit me from the after life and now the dream of my mom dying. *cries*
*sniff* Oh well, tomorrow I'll be away to something called a 'stripbeurs'; you can buy a lot of comics there, so I'll take along my list. Maybe I'll buy Gilles de Geus (Bryan the Bryant in English- it's dutch comic) if it's not too expensive. I like Gilles. He's funny. My dad wants me to take along some drawings to show to some artists. Like no one does that >_<. And I'm too much of a chicken for that.

No comments: