Monday, September 23, 2002

Yup, I need a life. After trying to get this layout work (it took me 3 hours to find out I could do it in 10 minutes >_<) I traced everything (except for 1 pic) for the Postbank SinterKlaas Calendar. I need to finish it soon, though it won't take that long to put it all together. Want one too? Make sure you are beneath age 12 and make sure your mother or father is working for the Postbank. Are you above 12? Send your little sister or brother. Don't have a brother or sister? Adopt one. ^_^.
I kinda like this layout; I suggested to Luna Puella that if we ever make a Kiss-Site, this might be an idea for the layout. It would need a name though. And maybe other colors.
My review for the site is kinda delayed so I have to wait 3 or 4 more days >_<. Doh! I'm so curious!
What happened more? Nothing. I want to draw again, but I don't have that much time for it. Actually I wanna draw Kiss Doll templates, but I have no idea for poses. And I need to finish Kendra.
A few birthdays are coming up and I only made a gift for one; the other I still need to do. And I still need to make the Christmas card. And finish school. And not forgetting things- last night I dreamed I forgot a lot of important appointments. Though I don't have any....
I'm home early today; I guess I'm gonna do some homework then for a change. Cuz when I've finished that, I'm almost completely finished for that subject!
And in a while, I'll also have a week off again. I'm going to be at school almost each day then, so I can make my homework there. Then I would actually do it! I'm so dedicated *sighs*
I have something with art today- and if my guess is right, it will mean I have to copy something on a blackboard. One problem... I can't copy pictures >_<.

No comments: