Tuesday, September 03, 2002

It finally happened! I saw Sailor Moon! Finally, I can fit in the crowd that says to have seen it! I only saw the first episode and boy, how clear it is we have the German version! (Moon stone, spin and conquer! ~ instead of Moon Tiara Action/ Perrilla instead of that first season Queen who's name I forgot). The introduction was actually quite disappointing- all was so stiff; as well as the episode! However, most of the time the first episode is stiff so I'm keeping hope.
The voices. Well, they are not that bad. I mean, Bunny sounds like our Kari, but her cries sound like our Misty- then again, both are done by the same actress. Luna was given a Belgium voice! *laughs* Sorry, that was funny. But she's way better than the American Voice! She sounds like a sweet mother, not like a britisch uptight... never mind ^_^.
To me, it seems like Sakura was given the same voice as Bunny. And wow! The art is stunning! The shades! Wow! I just have to remember Sailor Moon is way older than Card Captor Sakura, but dang! Sailor Moon gets the same shading about SuperS!
CCS was okay too. Stupid intro though and Kero has given the voice I hate most. I simply hate that voice! The same voice was given to Tai and what's his name from the 2nd Digimon Season... ehm... Davis.

But, now the most funniest part! The introduction! It was clear our hostess hadn't seen the episodes! She called CCS a bit fairy-tale like and she thought the name was hard to pronounce *sings the whole day Card Captor Sakura without any trouble) and that Sailor Moon was about a talking cat named Luna who gives Serena the power to fight evil. Serena? Huh?! You have the German version, baka! There she is called Bunny!! And all other names are the same.... I think.

Okay, now on to yesterday. I looked for WITCH 3- they didn't had it. Weird, but asked them to save me a copy.
Today it's my mom's and CJ's b-days. Happy Birthday you both! Have a nice day!
There won't come a chapter from my France journey today- I'm simply not in the mood and actually... I'm busy with a very big drawing I can't share more about right now. But it's gonna be big! 100% CG-ed!

No comments: