Wednesday, September 11, 2002

M, okay, we have now 3 new fish: Hinote (Hino; male) and 3 females: Aurora (Aura), Faia and wait a minute! I bought only 2 females! Oops. Darn I can't even remember what I bought.
Nothing much to tell. Well, at least not what happened today. I saw a baby getting blinded by the sun, and it shielded itself with her hand like an adult! That was pretty amazing. Further, I'm so tired. And then, at the swimminglessons, I had 2 hyper kids and I almost had to send out an entire group because they were only fooling around. I told them that I can be a nice teacher, and that I do not ask much: only coöperation. After that speech, I seemed to get a bit trough to them because they listen a bit better than. I want that same group again next week; just to tell them I'm not running away for any problems!

No comments: