Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another day has passed

There is not much to tell. I worked yesterday, updated my sites yesterday... Again I wanted to watch a movie, but again something came inbetween. That was all.

Oh yeah, and swimming class happened. Oooh, the nerve some people have! I told him that the techniques of the kids were good enough, but that they lack the stamina to do the full programme. I trained their stamina each and every week! He hardly ever came! And then he says:

"Have you even worked on their stamina?" (is that grammatically correct?)

I was like: 'Excuse me? YOU were the one who said I should work on their techniques and NOT their stamina, yet I kept on working on their stamina EACH AND EVERY FREAKING WEEK!'

*huffs, puffs*

But I just kept on smiling and said: "Yes, of course!"

Oh, and I truely HATE it when people are ungrateful. Not going to say anything more about that, but ungratefulness is something that makes my friendship-meter drop a lot.

So, now I'll focus on positive things again.

And how to get a Pen-i idea XD

No comments: