Monday, June 08, 2009

Day #1 of Work - NeoStyle

(Just a fancy title, nothing important XD)

Yesterday I managed to do quite a lot from my list, but not everything. It was a bit of an unrealistic one XD. Since I already almost have to leave (45 minutes?) I doubt I'll be able to do much more from yesterday's list. Luckily there's no deadline XP.

Today I went back to work and guess what: life just moved on without me XP Half of the people didn't even notice I had a haircut. Half of my friends hardly noticed either ¬¬. Or they said they did notice it, but thought it was nothing special. 40 centimetres people! That's really a lot that has been cut off! Seriously! Oi....

Other than that, same old, same old. Less people who complain about nothing though, that's a plus =D But don't worry, the week is still fresh and young! They shall come =D They always come! They won't less us down =D

Weather is sunny and cold. Atchoo. No fun.

So, ehm... cookie anyone? I got one left; first come, first served!

No comments: