Sunday, June 21, 2009

Twitter or Blog?

Ever since I started using my blog again, I started using Twitter less and less XD. This is partly due to work (can't Twit when at work; and what should I say then XD?) and partly because otherwise I would say the same in my twit as in my blog.

Well, first hings first: Gosh-darn-it, everybody loves Sulfur XD. I'm at the 6th chapter of Lith..Lit... ehm, the new version of BlackOut and some things never change XD. I'm still loving the story, so keep on going Uum!

Other than that, a few months ago my sister said: 'I want to get rid of my old TV. You want to have it?'. So, I was like: 'Sure'. Because of Father's Day, we picked it up yesterday, trying to surprise my dad (we wanted to take him out for dinner), but somehow he already knew on tuesday ¬¬. We don't know why, because we honestly arranged almost everything while he was not around and I've kept my mouth shut totally! He did stay silent too though. Maybe he just can predict the future XD.
ANYWAY, we picked up the TV and my sister accidentally slipped the surprise, but she managed to correct things nicely. And then, when I started about what to get for dinner, my dad appearantly started doubting, but still, he knew...
My brother-in-law helped with getting the TV to my room. The thing is HUGE. My first TV and it's big XD And then he said: "Hey, I have a DVD-player here; wanna have it?" I was like: ... "I have three of them anyway."
So, I not only have a TV now, I also have a TV stand (finally, I can put away my watercolours equipment!) and a DVD player! I also hooked up the VCR, since we still have a lot of VHS tapes (Ooh! I can watch the Anime Tapes I got from a friend! Yay!).

I wanted to hook up my Wii, but my mom forbid me ¬¬. "What if I want to play with it? Then I have to go to your room!" Logical; if I want to play on it with people, I first need to guide them through the entire house XD. But mom... you NEVER play with it XD Ah well, less stuff in my room ;)

Well, today I finished the corrections of my second book. There were still a few points my editors and I have missed (actually, only comma's and stuff like 'the' instead of 'a') and they had changed my index-suggestion a LOT, which I will ask them to change back XP. I also saw the final cover design.
I had already gathered the corrections weeks ago, so I was done early XD Otherwise I would have had way little time, since everything needs to be handed in by Wednesday! O.o I probably would have made that, but still... wow...

Well, now that that is done... back to my 'scedule'... I'm thinking about postponing Maryoku-HTML editing to my vacation, because I can then re-read the entire story XP. Waves may not get online after all, since my co-writer would really like to see it published as a book.
Swimming classes will soon be over and I'm thinking I will fill the days with drawing, writing, gaming and finally finishing up the Serenay Moon site! Well, not 100% finished, because then I will hardly have anything left to update, but at least prepare things! Like the Manga... Lots of work.

Suddenly I want to do soooo much!

1 comment:

UUMAY said...

Oh sure, everyone loves Sulfur now... but just WAIT AND SEE... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
XP