Friday, June 26, 2009

Hypocrit

I'd be a hypocrit if I'd say I personally would miss Michael Jackson. The guy always creeped me out, while some of his music was enjoyable to me. However, dying at age 50, no matter how much someone creeps me out, is too young. I was a bit skeptical about his Come Back Tour, but I'm sad to read he won't be able to build things up any more. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually died of a broken heart. I hope you finally found your peace, mister Jackson. Your last few years have been rough, actually, more like hell, so... rest in peace. You shall be remembered.

I'm also curious how many people will say he pulled an Elvis.

Anyway, I dreamed again last night and it was quite the intresting one. It featured Ash, Misty and Brock at a bit older age than in Pokémon. Gradually Misty changed into me and Ash in... someone else. A boy I knew yet didn't know. And Brock? No idea; he was suddenly gone.

The boy, I and 2 other kids (Dw. from High School and Ke. from elementary/college) had magical powers and we were locked up in a research lab. We always tried to escape, but the boy (called B. for a moment) and me finally managed to escape by jumping into a river and turning into mermaids (ehm, mermaid and merman XP). We couldn't leave Dw and Ke behind though. So, we disguised ourselves and returned, finding out Dw and Ke were turned into babies! Due to our powers, I manage to flee with them, but of course I was called The Bad Woman who stole babies. The fact THEY turned teenagers into babies, was not bad at all!

B. and I fled to a tropical island, where we raised the kids, but age 12, we told them the truth. Ke. wanted to return and lead a normal life, so I brought him back upon his request. He never betrayed me, so one day I left, leaving him with his normal life, as he requested. However, he realised he only wanted that life if his 'mom' was living with him, so he tried to escape. Since I'm such a good parent, I never really left XP. Together we fled and we were all together again...

The dream got another time jump and Dw. and Ke. got a child together, while B and I never left them. The research agency found us and came for a visit, declaring they would leave us alone. However, they had one more thing to do and sedated both B and I, to inject us with... the same stuff they had injected Dw. and Ke.! Now we too were 11-12 years younger and one of the agents said: "We stole away your childhood, the least we could do is return half of it..."

And then I woke up. I do recall a feeling of happiness, because this would mean B. and I could get a child as well (we were too old, as we thought, before the potion). But what would we tell our children? And would they be safe? The agency promised us a normal life, while they never gave us that. Plus, B. and I were wanted criminals for stealing babies...

Anyway, it was an adventurous dream. *nod* I enjoyed it!

No comments: