Monday, June 01, 2009

Break time!

A break? What does that mean? Anyway, my parents are on their way home from their vacation in France. They should arrive in about 4-5 hours, but I just know they'll be safe.

Other than that, I decided to take a break from writing Forever Young. Mainly because I'd be forcing myself then. I don't want to write filler episodes, I want to write real episodes!
So, I filled my day working on the Studio Tsunami site. No, it's not updated yet, but it will soon!

I already finished the Keep In Mind section (2 pages XD) and am about halfway with the 'Other' section. What remains is pretty big and I think I'm gonna ask my co-writers to chip in a bit XP Even if it means gathering links for the art there was made!

After this post, I will start updating the FY profiles; which are pretty much outdated. A lot changed since the site began, so some make no sense at all any more. I should be able to update the first 4 ones of Eternity and update the others a bit. I don't think I made new art, but that of course will be checked!

It seems like I did nothing today, but it was pretty much!

No comments: