Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That was a nice night =D

Ooh, I slept niiiiiice! Okay, the dream itself wasn't too peachy, but I found my rest. Has been a while since I slept that good XP

Anyway, first the dream, before I forget about it. I dreamed I was at the swimming exams and that I got into a fight with my mom about one of the kids. In my dream it was also discovered he was being abused by his parents, which is absolutely nonesense in real life. His father looked like a mix between a ZZ-top member and a Biker Dude, while I have seen his father and he looks nothing alike XD So, why, dream, why?
Anyway, afterwards I went home on my bike, but took a shortcut through the parc (I NEVER do that; especially not when I'm alone at night!) and I stumbled upon an accident near a farm (somehow 'chickens' pop into my head all of a sudden...) and when I tried to call for help, everyone was too busy. I dailed the emergency number myself, but kept on ending up at a company the people in the accident worked for.
I found out there was a plot... a plot to kill someone...
I hid with some people underneath a stairway, but they betrayed me and left me behind. The boss would deal with me later (I'm suddenly thinking 'arranged wedding'? What the heck?!)

I woke up about that time, but the dream doesn't feel unfinished :) Not really exciting.

Other than that, because my head was buzzing like crazy last night, I decided to watch 'The Magic Sword'. Suddenly I got a LOT of inspiration! Yay! Hurray! While the movie was enjoyabe, it was too superficial. Whenever they could have added some depth, they simply avoided that. But, I wouldn't mind seeing that movie again :)

Well, that was it. I gotta get to work :) People immediately recognised my new bike because I always put my bike at the same spot XP. I'm such a habit-creature

No comments: