Sunday, June 14, 2009

Iz Zunday!

Today is sunday. What a surprise XD And it came right after saturday too!

Not much happened; last night I posted 2 images in my gallery. While they have an immensely high view count for the first day, they hardly have any comments O.o . I bet a lot of people think my Naraku is the Naraku from Inu Yasha. Some 'Inu Yasha Lover 12367' person added a drawing of Naraku to his 'Naraku from Inu Yasha' folder. I don't know much about Inu Yasha, but I believe my Naraku is FEMALE XD Some people simply don't watch before they click XP

Other than that: been writing today. It goes slow, while I have been looking forward to these chapters. I don't know why; maybe I'm just not in the mood or expected more of it. I dunno. Oh well, I have about 3 episode after this one to fill and then I'm truely fresh out of ideas XD

We'll see, we'll see... It's really ew weather today; the humidity is quite high and my ears hurt due to the air pressure. I have quite sensitive ears; I can feel air pressure changes XD Usually it helps me predict the weather, but I've been wrong more than once XD

Oh well, I'm gonna post some more at Gaia Online and finish up this chapter... and then will start looking in books for inspiration for Sushi =D. Clothes, I mean. For the character Sushi XD

No comments: