Monday, June 15, 2009

He told me not to get on...

He told me not to get on that train. He told me it was the wrong one. But I didn't listen... I just didn't listen and...

Maybe I should start with the beginning. This morning, I dreamed one of the most complicated dreams ever; with flashbacks and all. I'll try to make it organised for you.

There was a secret agency that kept Aliens for research. Kinda like Area 51, in all those movies. Anyway,the agency often had visitors, but wiped the minds clean after each visit, ala Men in Black. Two boys wanted to avoid that and with the help of a girl, they created special contact lenses. The girl didn't appear any more in the movie.

During the tour, the boys left the group and stumbled upon a real alien, who wanted to get out. Someone I got involved as well. With our help, the alien fled, we ... fainted?... and the researchers used their flashy things on us (being totally angry with us). When we woke up, one of the boys had forgot all, but the other one and me still remembered! And I suddenly wore a set of contact lenses. The alien had switched them when we were out before he left.

When the researchers found out, they send a lot of guards to capture that boy and me, since we knew all! We fled, and in my dream, a lot of people I know appeared; all of them as guards. There was also a killer elevator, number 13. You know that an elevator stops or doesn't go if someone is stuck between the doors? This elevator did and killed 2 people... so ew!

We went from first floor to top floor, and back again. Eventually I got the bright idea to take the elevator to the second floor, instead of the first, so we only had one floor to pass. On that floor, a lot of students were present, acting as guards. Again a lot of people I knew.
We took the stairs outside and finally managed to leave the building. We fled to a train station that was nearby and I got on the first train I saw.

He told me not to go on, he said it was the wrong train. I didn't care, I just wanted to get out. He tried to pull me out, but the doors closed... and I was locked in a train with students who reported me to their superiors... I had no where to run and the other passengers seemed to think I was a murderer.

And then I woke up...

Why didn't I listen to that boy? He always listened to me; why didn't I listen to him? I wonder for the dream would have progressed... maybe he saved me; maybe my mind would get wiped. Maybe my mind would get wiped, or so they thought, and I would pretend not to know anything any more...
I would have loved to see the end of this dream...

No comments: