Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weird Dreams

Me and my weird dreams XD It was only a fragment, but a funny one.

There was an area where they wanted to built houses etc, but company didn't get the finances. So, they asked random people on the street if they wanted to buy a piece of the area. One of my friends had bought 6 tiles, so I said I wanted to buy 6 tiles next to his XD (The tiles were quite big, btw). Eventually, we decided to built a house onto those 12 tiles. The houses were tiny (barely held a bed XP) and we slept on my side (bunk-beds/stapelbedden), and cooked/lived on his side. We also built a second floor, which held all our manga. It was tiny, but we didn't care, because we had moved out of our parental houses and were living on our own XP

That's about all I remember. Work passed pretty darn slow today *yawn* And I think I have a Pen-I idea. I will probably draw that tomorrow morning; tonight I wanna watch a DVD and draw on my room. Just peace and quiet... *sighs happily* I already watched Muppets in Space; it was better than I recalled. I think I should watch Muppet Movies about once a decade XP.

But still, from Muppets take Manhattan... Muppet Babies?! XD The Cartoon was okay, but the puppets... somehow SCARY XD

No comments: