Saturday, June 27, 2009

Snooooooze

I'm so tired XD The last day of the Swimming Season; the last lessons... Though I'll miss the kids, I'll certainly will NOT miss getting up early on a saturday XP Another year passed, with only 1 minor accident (and the only result was a crying child, nothing more *phew*). And I made sure they won't miss me! MUAHAHAHAHA! They swam sooo hard XD And so much! I hope the kids who will go to the exam tonight will do their best. Gaaaah! I'm so nervous! Especially since I won't be there! Maybe for the best as well XP I'm almost so nervous XD Want to give them last minute tips etc.

Especially F. F. is a kid who has trouble controlling his body, but we couldn't keep him behind for a 5th time. He improved a lot ever since we had him (seriously, the day we got him, we thought: where the heck did he come from?!), but he sometimes misunderstand the assignment or loses the control of his motor skills (is that the word? Motoriek in Dutch). Lately he has been doing great and both the other teacher and I agreed he should go. I'm excited to find out how he will do! Good luck, F! We're already proud of you!

As a matter of fact, I'm proud of ALL the children I taught this year, whether they will have their exams this afternoon or not! See you again in the next year!!

2 comments:

Acrocat said...

You're already done? Does your area have vacation 2 weeks earlier then? (I though we lived in the same vacation region). I still have 2 weeks to go, though next week it is 'lang leve de lol!', because we also have exams today. The week after that parents, brothers, sisters and what not may come along to play. I'm not there this year, because I'll be on vacation with my mother then :D.

Kitty Ocean said...

I dunno. My list just doesn't go further than last saturday XP. Plus we had exams. Exams are usually the last day... Though there's a Water Fun-Play thingie next week... and Zwemvierdaagse...