Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Captain's Log; Day 2 of Work

Seriously, nothing changed at work while I had my vacation. Absolutely nothing. And, as predicted, the complainers about nothing appeared today. Really, if something goes wrong, you have the right to complain and then we all even agree with you! But more than once the true complainers are patient and kind, while the 'no right to complain' people scream the loudest. "Why do I get a reminder-invoice; I paid yesterday evening! Well, you SHOULD have processed it within those 8 hours normal people sleep!"

And no, this is not THAT dramatised. Some people think payments can get processed completely within an hour. After all, if the money has been deducted, it must mean we've received AND processed it! *sarcasm + rolls eyes*. Some people should get a sense of reality.

No, my reality is not the best example XD. The dream last night... an Invasion, Slavery, a Party, a Contest... and yes, in that order. And the dream was in brown/sepia tones. Never before did I recall a colourscheme of a dream. Intresting.

Asides that, I slept like hell. I think I ate something wrong at my meeting last night. Nothing tasted funny, but I know my body; the anti-bodies were working overtime. I did feel bad in the morning (mostly because of the lack of sleep), but it all faded away during the day. I feel fine now. Do need to get to bed in time though XD Yawn!

Oh, and at work, people think I'm strangely silent all of a sudden. I dunno, I feel like being a newbie and an oldie at the same time. Plus, what do I have to tell? I cut my hair, I worked on my book... that's about it. Seriously, what did you all expect? A day to day report?

"Well, I wrote stories... and stories... and stories... oh yeah, and I wrote stories... but that day I skipped!"

Yeah, so intresting... seriously....

I seem to be fond of the word seriously today. I had that a few days ago with Absoflutelutely.

I am weird.

No comments: