Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Morning Day 4

Well, today is my first evening shift since... well... since before my vacation XP. There isn't much to tell; I 'just' woke up.

I did sleep like a rock and my dreams included espionage and being undercover as a child! Oh, and the most impressive part:

The middle of the night
Light vaguely from behind
Mist dancing around....
And an immensive herd of huge elephants walking towards me! The silhouettes (hate that word) were quite scary, but in my dream they also passed me, having only a few metres distance between us.

Oh, and hiding behind a rack of coats... what the heck was that thing doing there anyway?!... in my dream quite effective, but I doubt it's effective in real life XP

Also, last night I watched 2 recorded episodes from McLeod's Daughters. Seriously, I saw it coming with Alex. When he stepped out of the airplane, I already knew what was going to happen. It's getting predictable XP.

My dad sometimes thinks I can see things coming. In my first book, I described that if you take water from other places to water your fields/area/whatever, it would be terrible for nature and that the land would completely dry out.
Right after my 1st book was released, America said they would take water from one place, to hydrate a place that was about to become a desert... meaning they would turn the other place into a desert! Stealing water...
I wrote the story about 3-4 years before book 1 appeared.

In my second book I wrote about corruption and how the visit of one was the turning point, causing corrupt people to 'flee', saying it was time for 'fresh blood' to be in the council. According to my dad, such a thing is now happening in England.
I wrote that story about 3-4 years before book 2 appeared (since it's due july 2nd)

And then we have the incident with my sister. I dreamed on the 7th of May (posted that dream on Gaia Online at 11:30 in the morning!) she would get her child, but she was due the 18th. I hadn't talked to her for weeks and at 11:30 in the evening... she had her child...

I still believe all of this is coincidence. I simply refuse to believe I can predict the future XD or that I'm psychic. I may be crazy, but I don't see things happening XD. At least, I hope not. I'd be scared to dream or write stories, afraid it would come true...

No comments: