Saturday, June 13, 2009

Iz Zaturday

When I got my Cintiq, about 6-8 people immediately said: "So, now you have a tablet you probably won't use any more, eh?" Well, guess again! BEST MOUSE EVER! Seriously, way better than a laptop touchpad or seperate mouse. Things go way, way faster now :)

Anyway, I slept like hell. I was probably worried about Swimming Classes, since today was the day I had to tell the kids if they could go to the exam or not. I did it completely different than other times, but it worked well. I know a lot of kids were disappointed, but it's for the best. I'm very proud of 1 child, because she herself thought it was better to redo the programme again. Re-doing is not terrible (heck, I had to re-do 1 diploma's programma at least 10 times XD), but I can understand the disappointment.

With her, the problem was that both teachers (someone else and me), seriously doubted with her. If she would go to the exam, she would be one of the worst, and most defenitely have to redo the next diploma-class at least twice. Now she will stick around one more period and who knows, maybe she will even surpass her sister (who was doing the same class as her). She is very inteligent and you can really explain with words what is going wrong with her, so I'm very proud of her ^_^ It's simply for the best...

Besides, one period is about 10-12 weeks, so about 20-24 classes. It's not that long. It's more often the parents who disagree, not the children.

So, I worried for nothing... or maybe everything went well because I worried? I don't know XD

Anyway, I FINALLY finished the TRSE-drawing in the to do list and will touch it up shortly. No, you won't see it first ^_^ The person who this drawing is for will XP MUAHAHAHA

No comments: