Monday, June 22, 2009

Yeah... well

So yeah, I need to post a blog entry. Let's see...

1. When I woke up, I remembered a dream with lots of 'Scar-looking Lions'. It included lots of ruining, but that's about all I remember.

2. I made a whole plan for today, but I got inspiration for a drawing; the cover of book 3! I wanted to sort more music for a mood cd, but drawing goes first :) The drawing will have to be super sad!

3. I'm thinking about splitting book 3 into 2: book 3a and 3b. Why? To make the book cheaper. The final decision will be made AFTER I know how much pages book 3 had.

4. I picked up that bike lock I ordered. Man, it was further away than I guessed O.o And yet I managed to do all within the hour... I am amazed! Since I went directly from work, the way to the shop was about 30 minutes; the way back to my home 15 minutes. Luckily I have my new bike, my old one would have surely killed me!

5. I just recalled I should post another story at The Story Vault. Let's do that XD

No comments: