Monday, June 15, 2009

Why, Monday, why?

Why is work so slow on a monday? Or a tuesday, as a matter of fact. Time was sooooo crawling today. No idea why, but it was annoying. Very. Oh, and why a second post today? Well, I couldn't take it any more.

After about 10 years.... Kitty got herself a new bike. A truely new one! Always having a second hand (except my first bike), this time I went for a shiney new one!

And it's blue too! Blue with silver and a dash of yellow. It was bike-store number 5 and we will have to return for an extra lock on saturday. Oh, and thieves, no worries, I still have plenty of locks in my home >=D Chains, cables... trust me... besides, on wednesday I'll probably go to swimming class on my old bike anyway XP Until I have my new lock, of course. And the swimming season is over in about 4 weeks anyway. No wait; 3.

And now onwards, to the other computer, for OkĂșta!!

No comments: