Friday, June 12, 2009

The sun comes up.... (Day 5)

I survived my first week of work! *does a victory pose* Today didn't go that great. Not because of the customers, but because I suddenly didn't feel well any more. I don't know what it was. So, I took some more mini-breaks than usual, but then again, the rest of the week went fine, so it should compensate.
I didn't want to go home early because I only had to work 3.5 hours today and calling in sick for 2 hours while I'm most likely feeling peachy again later today is pointless. Too much work for any of the parties.

That, and I had to call people. First someone who called me (a voice research programme; gonna go there next friday) and then the payment line... but no one was there. I can call again on monday (something seems to have gone wrong with my payment)

Other than that, slept like a rock again. I don't know why, but all my dreams have sad understones lately. I don't remember the dream though. Oh wait, something is coming back... being in the ocean, diving towards the bottom of the ocean (with scuba equipment; mine didn't work great but I managed to stay calm), ending up in a piramid (at the bottom of the ocean), finding a ghost who was named E.T. (I so dislike that movie XD; my ghost was a cute pumpkin head - white body stereotype ghost; it appeared in a cartoon series once) and sleeping in the garden while it was raining like hell...
Weird... yeah...

Well, I guess that was all. Today I will sort out my art again (trust me, that's a LOT of work) plus I want to finish the TRSE image. Dunno if I'll be succesful, but luckily neither have to be due today.

No comments: