Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*yawn*

I've probably used that title before. I'm really tired, but I dunno why. Sure, having slept about 7 hours doesn't help and my brain feels dead... but usually I can pull SOME motivation together to do my work. I want to do so much, but I simply hang behind my laptop... After House, I'll go to bed *nods*

Today I worked. 7.5 hours of answering mails, calls... when I sleep less, I get some superiority streak. Especially against stupid people... "Why can't I log in in my account?" ... Because you have none? Seriously, you have to make an account before you can log into one XD It's not like we have accounts for every person in he world when they get born XD

Other than that, I re-read some FYE4. Is it bad if I laugh about my own stories? But I thought it was funny XD And exciting... and sad... Oi, that's pretty pathetic XD Isn't it? To actually like your own work?

I also made some Pen-i Stock comics that had been waiting on me for weeks XP. Not that I already know what to do for this week's Pen-i... Took me way too long too. If I had only put some energy into it, I would have been finished within the hour XD

Work tomorrow again, but a short day. There's less work, so it means less people can work. No, I do not fear for my job. Well, a bit. My contract ends in August or so, so it's renewel or looking for a new job. It's just slow at the moment. It will pick up soon... I hope. Working less = less money. And while I complain a lot, I do like my job. Who doesn't complain? It's work!

I do hope I get a new contract. Looking for a new job, finding a new place in the social atmosphere... Starting all over again would soooo suck. So yeah, I hope I get a new contract. So I'm giving it the best I can!!

No comments: