Saturday, June 06, 2009

Today is closing to its end...

First of all: I SERIOUSLY HATE it when people switch channels JUST before a movie ends. Like, 20 seconds before 'the end' appears, or during the credits. Yes, chances are big nothing happens, but chances exist something DOES happen. I want to see a movie from beginning to end, inclusing the weird/shocking/funny/absolutely NOT funny parts that are hidden before the credits, during the credits or after the credits. You don't put the TV 20 seconds before a soccer (or any other sports-) match ends either, do you? So why put a movie out 20 seconds before it ends?! GAAAAH!

As for today, it was an okay day. Had a family day which was... family-y. A shop-employee tried to pull a prank on me today, which I countered unexpectedly for him.

*after buying something* Me: Could I have the receipt as well?
Shop-employee (guessing 18 years old; guy): Of course, that would be euro 1,- extra.
*knowing that is absolute b*llsh*t XP* Me: Can I also pay with an enchanting smile?
Shop-employee (a bit thrown off and laughing): Miss, you completely made my day!
Me: Shall I make it a double one then?

That was fun ^_^. Too bad he was probably way too young for me XP

No comments: