Thursday, June 25, 2009

Titleless

Odd, ever since I got a TV on my room, I've been watching movies quite a lot XP. All animations by the way. Unless you count Muppets as Live Action... ANYWAY, I've been drawing again as well, a reference for Sushi. It's quite hard to draw her; the only time I seem to get her looking good is in front-view (en face). With Naraku it's 3/4th view though.

Today wasn't the best day at work. The customers were sometimes cranky and unreasonable. Most were okay though, but the few exceptions sticked. Like the man who expected us to change our entire system so he would get 2 more weeks to pay. And some losers look up my collgues online, harrassing them ¬¬. And are they courageous enough to sign it with their names? Of course not! Why would you do that? It's way more courageous to threaten someone and sign with a fake name!

Other than that... life is fine :) I actually like some of the Belgium-dub-voices :) As long as they don't try to be funny, the dub voices are quite good ^_^ (I mean: taking Belgium actors 'because Belgium voices are funny' is so wrong. The serious actors are so good!)

No comments: