Friday, June 19, 2009

What the heck?

It seems I have a good night followed by a bad night followed by a medium night followed by a worse night ¬¬. I did feel sick during the night (I know what I ate last night; nothing special) and I am still feeling sick but still... In my dreams I was terribly sick, throwing up over and over again...
Funny thing, it did make me feel better in real life XD Isn't that easy? Throwing out anything bad without having to clean up? I approve!

I also dreamed I was at a party with my sister and a friend. And someone else, with a wheelchair... She seemed like a mix from 3 people I know; none are in a wheelchair. Anyway, in my dream, Johnny Depp (as Jack Sparrow) visited my house twice, because of my sister, who was a big fan (not in real life O.o). We all acted silly and he just listened intrested.

But why him? I haven't seen/heard anything Pirates of the Carribian lately. At least, not enough to make me dream about him O.o And the reason for his visit was...?

Gaaaaah, I confuse myself!

No comments: