Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hurry, hurry!

I have about 15 minutes before I have to leave for swimming class, so let's NOT make a whole story about yesterday and today, but a nice to the point list:

  • Yesterday I went shopping with my mom. We had a lot of gift certificates for DVDs, so rest assure, we've got plenty to see till the year 2015! I also shipped my package, but appearantly I was the only one using the Economy service (I rather spend that money on gifts!), so they cancelled it ¬¬. Only plusside is that it now arrives a lot faster (Priority-shipment)
  • My niece, sister and husband came by for my dad's birthday. My niece slept all evening and I think she slept while she drank her bottle XP She never wants to burp with me, though XD
  • Slept okay. Nothing to tell
  • Went to Utrecht with Uumie today; had loads of fun! I had forgotten how much fun we always have... though I think we both were pretty tired XP. I dunno why I was tired though XD. Bought new manga and FINALLY found the VGA-splitter. Also bought some more DVDs.

That was about it, I guess. Oh yeah, and I drew yesterday (see http://kittyocean.deviantart.com) and updated the Studio Tsunami/Forever Young/Serenay Moon site: http://studiotsunami.keep-in-mind.nl. Tonight I will go to Gaia Online XP Let's not forget that! And tomorrow: Writing again! Hurray!

No comments: