Thursday, June 04, 2009

Nothing to tell, move along

I honestly have nothing to tell today. I wrote a chapter I wanted to write, but now I'm fresh out of ideas. I need about 2 episodes before I can write a chapter I want and then I need 2 more episodes before I can write another chapter I want. I don't want them to be completely useless filler episodes, so I'll take my time. Wrote plenty the past few weeks and will start drawing after this message.

Oh yeah, and I SERIOUSLY hate it when people call on the early morning when I'm trying to SLEEP! I'd give that person the cellphone number of the person she needed, but that would be plain cruel to the person who she'd get the number from.

Maybe I should 'accidentally' change our house number as well ¬¬. We still get fax-machines who want to call us... for over 5 years now! Hasn't any of them learned by now that we are not the company they are looking for?! *hisses*

And then those stupid kids ring the doorbell; if we have 'wheelies'; little plastic stuff kids get as a bonus when (parents are) doing groceries. I still think that's so rude; walking to a stranger's house, ringing the doorbell and begging for stuff. Plus it's dangerous; who knows who might open the door?! Parents, teach your kids some manners and safety rules!!

No comments: