Tuesday, July 23, 2002

"1 keer trek je de conclusie, vriendschap is een illusie. Vriendschap is een droom, een pakketje schroot met een dun laagje chroom..." Has been a while since I heard that Dutch song. It means: "one time in your life you'll find out friendship is an illusion. It is a dream, nothing more than a package trash covered with a nice outside". I think it's not completely true. Friendships come and go, but not all are just an illusion.
Oh well, that for the morals. I'm still doubting wheter I should post special 23 or not. So far, I heard that it had a good morally filled message, but that there might be a chance people see it as an encouragement. Maybe I'll post it here, so people can comment on it.
Yesterday I drew 2 black and white ones for the 2003 calendar: the arrow and the innocence (and guess who that are!) I'm still not very well in boys >_<.
Oh, and I have very funny news. About 2 months ago, we had to vote for a new parlement and I did. I also said: We'll have to vote in 2 months again. I thought that forming a parlement went very quickly, but now I know it takes months. We finally have a parlement and guess what... One minister already quit because they found photos of her about a time and a place she lied about. Hehe. So, my bet starts now (as intended). In 2 months, we'll have to vote again. One day a parlement and already in crisis! Hehe. *evil grins*
Ehm... what more? I hope Tiamat is online. Maybe we can go to Oekakicentral again.

No comments: