Wednesday, July 17, 2002

Mom will leave tomorrow for France... at 6 am >_<. Bit early and I probably will wake up. She said she would take stuff for me along but I have no clue what to give along! I gave some clothes... what more does a person need? I'm going to take my drawing stuff along myself.
I called my so-called friend about that ticket she ordered but because she got sick, she refused to pay it. I was really stressed up about loosing 21 euro (at the moment, that's the same as 21 dollar!) and thought it was really low of her. I'm glad the sister of my aunt would go herself soon so she took over the ticket. She first offered 20 euro and I would have done that too, but she gave me 21 anyway ^_^. Hurray for family! But I won't make such a mistake again. Next time, everyone will have to pay in advance.
In return for that great favour I offered my aunt to babysit her ogs. They can't stay alone too much. I had to wake up early, but that gave me the oppertunity to write Little Wish II and Xist Chapter 23 (dutch story). There, I think I have about everything anyone was waiting for done.... except Guardian Star...
I also made the outline for the next calendar picture done. I already made 'The Ocean' and this one is called 'The Sun'. Though the character looks a bit dweepish on it =S. Still having trouble with drawing boys.... >_<.
Oh well, gonna help mommy with packing.

Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: