Saturday, July 27, 2002

What an eventful day! First, there wasn't that much mail, so when I was done, I went shopping in my boss's time! XD. Hehe. It's okay, no one cares about it, and I did it after I was finished. From a colleage, they stole 2 packages. That never happened to me *spits on wall; no wait- it was knocking on wood!*. One might have contained medicine; I hope that thief won't mistake it for drugs... I think.
ANYWAY, I bought pink pencils (I have only 1) and a My Little Pony DVD. I was looking for it a long while; remember that old blog post? With the little girl hugging the video close to her? Well, the dvd was only 3.50 so I took it along. It has everything an 80's movie is famous for. Clumsy bad looking villans and friendship, love and peace on the good side! Very morally filled ^_^. It was fun though; I had never seen the Flutter Ponies in action before ^_^.
What else? Oh, that afternoon I went shopping with my dad. I got my eyes checked (for fun) and maybe, because the many hours behind the computer, my eyes became a little bit bad. A tiny bit.I might get glasses for the computer. The lady in the shop said it made me look really smart! XD. When I told my friend (Hi Cat!!) about that, I think she almost fell from her chair. Me, smart?! Well, I LOOKED smart.
Oh well, that was it. I saw some annoyingly children, but I can't blame them for being raised so badly! A kid stole another kid's ballon and the mother didn't do anything! The other mother came to the robbed child and asked if she should keep the ballon so it wouldn't break. She noticed what was going on, but she wisely avoided conflicts.
Was that it? I guess. Sailormoonfanart.com still doesn't work. I might do another page of the calendar tonight, but I think not. So tired... so tired.....*falls asleep*
I hereby want to give my regards to all my friends! Hi!!

No comments: