Friday, July 26, 2002

*sigh* Each time I clicked a link to update on my site, geocities kept on saying: error! error!. Argh. So annoying.
So, what did I do yesterday? My sister decided to cook again and she bought fish. I don't like fish. It tasts bad. Really bad. And she got angry at me for letting her play Dungeon Keeper 2. We also have Dungeon Keeper 1; which is quite funny *hehe*. 2 has a lot of spooky sounds. Way too spooky. I think that when I'll play it, I'll will put out the music. Way too creepy.
Yes, I know I'm a chicken!!! Don't have to remind me of it ~_~.
I finally finished all the Black and White pictures for the calendar. I really like some; like The Dragon and The Fire. The Earth is cool too. The cover has been renamed to The Future. Sorry, I didn't had any title than The Love, and that sounded stupid. Not as cool as I hoped it would be, but sweet enough ^_^.
Mm, I should go and feed my Neopets. There is nothing else to do. I'll probably go coloring some pages today. I hope I can finish it before I go to France. Then I won't need to take along my light source!! I hope..... Oh well, probably will do it anyway. You never know what you might draw there.

Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: