Tuesday, July 02, 2002

I'm almost done! I think I'll finish stuff tomorrow; need to restyle 4 pages (done within 15 minutes) and creating a new sitemap (that might take a while longer =S). However, I won't re-open earlier *gnagna*. I promissed Friday, and Friday it will be.
I wasn't able to do anything for my kissdoll yesterday and probably won't do anything today either. I might do something tomorrow. I've been working on my site non stop from 7 am and it's now 1 pm. I haven't had breakfast yet!
Well, all the galleries are up too; took me only 2 hours to create my gallery! And everything is working too! I now only used 5.2 mb; so I have about 9 mb left for fanart! Send guys, send!
(how I get so much space? I deleted my old art and moved it to the gallery account ^_^).
Reminds me off, I bought Lego Chess! I will install it today and try it out. It was only 1 Euro; that's a bit more than 1 Dollar. If you just bought the CD and not the box, it was 14 euro cheaper! And guess what, I was not stupid!!!
Oh, and I also promissed Guardian Star/ Sailor Sirius I would create Gamesprites for her. Need to make 5; I'll do that thursday or friday I guess. I promiss way too much. But hey, at least I did all the hard work before I got my grades (can pick 'em up the 11th.)
I'm trying to make up new Serenay Moon specials; since that is the only thing I can do while waiting for RS. I don't want to create another movie; there are already enough of them. Maybe I'll do NeoSoldiers...... big maybe

No comments: