Friday, July 05, 2002

100% made by me! If you want, you can do this in your own blog or whatever too!

About my art:
Things I can draw: Girls, young girls, more girls, tuns of girls, tuns of sweet looking girls
Things I am learning to draw: Boys, childeren, cats (a bit)
Things I can't draw (which I want to learn): Dragons, scary looking men/women, evil looking people, comics

About my stories:
Things I can write: Sad stories, boring stories >_<
Things I am learning to write: Happy stories, 'exciting' stories, funny stories
Things I can't write (which I want to learn): Scary stories

About my computer-edited-graphics:
Things I can alter/ create: Another Story GameSprites, Anti-Twinkies, Kiss-Dolls
Things I am learning to alter/ create: Big gamegifs, Kiss-Dolls
Things I can't alter/ create (which I want to learn): Drawing from scratch

About me:
Things I am good in: Drawing, Writing, Talking (^_^), My Computer, Swimming, Being with small Childeren, Being with Animals, Being Negative, Being Me, Speaking English (compaired to my classmates I'm a Native Speaker =S), Being Jealous
Things I am learning: Teaching, Being Positive, To Sing, Painting my art, Speaking Dutch (my Dutch is horrible! I'm better in English than in Dutch, which I was raised with!)
Things I can't do (which I want to learn): Speak Latin, Greek and Japanese
Things I can't do (which I want to keep that way): Leaving an helpless animal to die (I can't stand an animal suffering; I save everything! Even Spiders!), Anything that involves jumping from heights
Things I fear: Spiders, Sharks, Crocodiles, Ghosts, The complete and silent darkness, Heights, Death
Things I don't fear most other people (I know) do fear: Frogs, Snails, Wolves
Things I hate about myself:My voice
Things some people hate about me: Appearantly my voice, personality and looks
Things I like about myself: My personality
Things some people like about me: My personality, my art
Things I love: My pets, my friends, cauliflower, carrots, Sweet Cake (it said it on the bottom of the box! The Dutch translation is Spekkoek), chinese food, my computer, Buffy, Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Voyager, midi's (or instrumentical music), Music, to swim, to sing, to draw, to write
Things I hate: People who don't accept me for who I am, French (has to do with a certain teacher and the fact that I'm terrible in it), people who whine at my friends for no reason, people who tell my friends they are forbidden to do something and then do it themselves, people who argue about religions, hypes, bad drawn or bad written stories (that appear on TV!!!), copycats who complain the other copied them, friends who fight for no reason at all

No comments: