Saturday, July 06, 2002

I was so bored yesterday. Not that I'm not bored today.... I went to work and I like the new girl. She only works there for the money too! And she too thinks some people can be quite stupid!
I have a girl at my job who always is cheerful. She is just like Mika, only Mika has brains. She always said I was cranky and wonders why. Well, if someone said to you you are always cranky you would be cranky too! And dang, I'm already there half an hour after I woke up! I'm 50% asleep and she mistakes it for a bad mood!
Another guy had a bad mood today too and guess what she said: Hey, you are allowed to be nice you know?! I said her that if someone is in a bad mood, you SHOULDN'T say something like that. It will only make it worse. She didn't understood what I ment *sighs*.
Well, it's really moist today. What shall I do today. I'm pretty tired and need to go to the swimming-exams at 4 pm. Not that I need to take it; I 'supervise' a group. I think that's the right translation anyway.
Oh yeah, and I had a weird dream I wanted to tell you. Some old classmates and I went to a building and a woman (who looked like that old teacher from Harry Potter; a movie I've never seen) told her we couldn't leave. I don't know why, but I suddenly told her I might have german blood inside me (which is true; my ancestors might have been german a very long time ago). She said I was a Nazi (that night, on the news, we saw a Nazi-criminal was sentanced to jail for 7 years; he's 93 and they wonder if they should lock him up. Sure! He was part of a mass-murder!! Lock him up; don't let him get away with it!) and that woman wanted to paint the Nazi symbol on my forhead. But I hated the Nazis (and still do) so before her finger touched my head I grabbed her arm and bit in it! Bit in it bigtime! I was like a pitbull; I didn't let go, no matter what she tried.
I saw this was a chance for my friends to escape and I held on. When I thought all got out, I let go and ran after them. When we were safe, it turned out not all made it and got captured again. I decided to go back and found them. I waited for them in a big hallway and suddenly I saw that teacher/woman again! And her face changed, it suddenly was my old french teacher! She showed my that big scar I gave her with my teeth *big grin* and I healed her. Almost the whole scar vanished and she was very friendly all of a sudden. She gave my old things from elementary school and I was free to leave... I think- I woke up at that moment. 1 minute before my alarmclock would go off....... >_< typical.
Weird things: the whole dream
Things I liked: I bit a woman!!! Heehee!
Things I didn't like: That woman said I was a Nazi/ Racist, which I'm NOT. I don't care what's on the outside; only the inside matters to me. Also, my clasmmates never thanked me for saving them! And they also didn't try to stop me when I went back for the others! They didn't even notice I was leaving... I wonder if they ever knew I saved them and was among them.

No comments: