Sunday, July 28, 2002

Uch... what a day. I hardly had any mail and again it's freaking hot! My dad thought me rollerblading today and well, I'm not best, but not the worst either! I didn't fall at all! Wee! But actually, it was quite boring. I don't see the fun of it, to roll in the heat longer than 15 minutes. Now I remeber why I wasn't that fond of ice skating. It's quite boring!
Today I found out WITCH 3 will come out the first week of septembre! Cool! A lot quicker than the previous eppie appeared ^_^. I think they'll make it a more monthly magazine slowly. Dunno. I like WITCH; I like the costumes and GOD NOW I REMEMBER. I completely forgot about the kiss doll I was supposed to work on while Luna Puella was gone! I didn't do anything! Argh!!! I'm so sorry Luna!! *crawls in the dust* I'm SO SORRY!
Oh, I almost forgot! This morning, I had a dream that I went to the cinema. I was going to watch Lilo and Stitch (why on earth...?) and suddenly I saw a trailor for Dream Paradox! Behind me, an old classmate kept on laughing and laughing, so hard that they threw him out. They would rewind the trailor and I went to the bathroom, but couldn't find it anywhere! I found my old biology teacher and he showed me where it was.... very far away! The things I saw from that Dream Paradox trailor makes me realise the animated version will NOT look like the one as in my dream! Dang, that was a bad trailor! No wonder the critics said it was all about Kitt. It had Kitt everywhere! No, Demitiri surely made a far better trailor! Maybe not animated, but way better!
According to the critics, they wouldn't be surprised if there would come a Kitt the Movie and Kitt getting her driver's licence. What tha freak?! Kitt getting her driver's license?! What kind of movie would that be?! My dreams are so weird!

No comments: