Sunday, July 21, 2002

Diving in the Netherlands is quite spooky. You hardly can see anything and then boom, something lies before you! Or you see something large coming close and then it turns out it was only a big you were swiming at *sighs* And it was cold. It is always cold. I did saw a small pile of tiny fish; they were cute!
And further, nothing more. I'm mailing with a girl right now; we might do an art exchange. I've done too much art without even getting thanked for it! She said she can't draw anything for me because she doesn't have a scanner. Well, I don't have one at the moment either ^_^. Never mind, I understand the reason and I will value it as a good excuse. I mean, Stevo doesn't have a scanner either! You don't see me yelling at him he should buy one ^_^. If I'm okay with the fact he doesn't have one I shouldn't make an exception for someone else, should I?
Oh well... hopefully I have more to tell tomorrow. It rained like hell toiday ^_^. It was actually quite funny!

No comments: