Sunday, July 07, 2002

I said it once before, and I'll say it again. I HATE hackers! And if you hacked someone I know, don't tell me! I found a message in my guestbook saying that a girl really liked Tiamat's new picture.... which haven't left my computer yet! Proudly she stated that she hacked me. Am I the only one who hates hacking? Am I the only one who thinks hacking is stupid? Really makes me wonder why I build a site anyway. She said she disliked it that we were talking about something she didn't knew yet, well guess what, she was posting a spoiler herself! Okay, it was just a picture, but a spoiler is a spoiler. I was so in the mood to spoil everything from the Serenay Moon future and >bang< quit with it at that moment. I won't so don't worry.
She is lucky that I'm not as furious as the time a girl stole my picture. Nothing really bad happened (and now I know my computer isn't safe enough) but don't expect me to think highly of her. If she wants to befriend me, she'll has to earn my trust again. I haven't done anything like that to her or anyone she knows, so why would she do it to me?

No comments: